Kyiv, 06.05.2013 the national LGBT portal of Ukraine announces a photography contest dated to the Constitution Day of Ukraine.
Contest "The Constitution of Ukraine: the citizen's rights are my rights" is an opportunity for the LGBT community to share their vision of how the Constitution protects their rights, what constitutional rights are important for the LGBT community, and how LGBT rights are realized in the society.
The works of participants should demonstrate force of law and prove that the Constitution protects the rights of all Ukrainian citizens regardless of affiliation to a certain social group.
In a competitive work participants must develop the theme of civil rights of LGBT community and protection of these rights by the Constitution of Ukraine. We offer authors of photoes to create a little photo story up to 5 photos revealing the theme of the contest.
Participants should send a little story about how the Constitution protects civil rights, as he shows this very story in the photo. The story should not exceed 100 words.
People with any sexual orientation may participate in the competition only if they cover the topic of LGBT rights in their submitted work.
The competition is held by the National LGBT portal of Ukraine with the support of the All-Ukrainian Charitable Organization Fulcrum and the French public initiative Sidaction.
Share your creative force able to overcome any difficulties with the world!
1. Applicants should send electronic versions of the photo works by email:
Number of submitted works: five from an author.
2. Requirements for electronic versions of photo works:
- Format – jpg,
- Minimum resolution of 72dpi
- The minimum size to 300 kb,
- The minimum number of pixels is 1200px on the long side
3. Deadline: 23:59 27/06/2013
4. Awinner is determined by the jury.
• Bogdan Globa – Chef of the LGBT National Portal of Ukraine
• Olga Korolenko - GIZ expert
• Tatiana Montian - ruman rights lawyer
• Vlad Ryhovskyy - photographer
• Alla Hrabarskaya - journalist, photographer
• Andrew Nysynets - artist
Human Rights - LGBT rights;
The best photo story;
• iPad with Retina display
• Apple TV
• Certificate of skydiving.
Please read the rules of the contest.